Note: please click on image at left to enlarge and to see another dozen or so images by using right or left arrow that appear when you hover over first photo.
Pair of McIntosh MC30 mono power tube amplifiers (aka mono blocks)
Entirely restored and rebuilt inside and outside. All new components, back to factory specs, hence a true plug-and-play and guaranteed for a lasting performance.
Original chassis stripped, re-chromed, and re-printed.
Transformed covers professionally painted (no smell!) & re-stickered
Bottom cover powder coated
New RCA jacks, new power cords
Electronics: all old components replaced for lasting, reliable operation with:
– Mix of carbon comp, carbon film, and wire-wound resistors
– Vishay-Sprague Atom & Muse electrolytics
– Mix of paper-in-oil & polyprop. film coupling caps, polyesters for neg. feedback.
Tubes are both tested strong and listened to:
Two Telefunken 12AX7, West Germany
Two RCA 12AX7, USA
Two 12BH7, RCA, USA
Two RCA 12Ax7 long plate, USA
Two RCA 5U4GB rectifiers, USA
Three sets of power tubes (THREE COMPLETE QUADS OF OUTPUT TUBES!)
- Four new factory- matched Tung Sol 6L6gc
- Four RCA USA 6L6gc, tested, strong, and matched by current draw (pictures show the RCA’s in amps, the other two quads in front of it)
- Four RCA 1614, tested, strong, and matched by current draw
US shipping = flat $100 via fedex ground insured
International – non US = email for quote or look upon USPS.com, 50 Lbs to your country. Several options for each destination.
For your and our security, Paypal payment only.